The term safeguarding refers to our duty to keep all children emotionally and physically safe from harm. We take our duty very seriously and have the following measures in place:
- Every member of staff has undergone an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Every regular volunteer has undergone a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Every Governor has undergone a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Our Child Protection Policy is reviewed at least annually to ensure all procedures and practices are up to date.
- All staff attend regular child protection training and have regular updates throughout the year.
- We have a named DSO, (Designated Safeguarding Lead) and Deputy DSO and all staff are aware of who this is.
- We have two named DSGs, Designated Safeguarding Governors.