Aims of Our School
Allendale Primary School
Allendale Primary School provides a creative approach to learning in a happy and nurturing environment. We take pride in our inclusive and respectful ethos, where children’s strengths are celebrated and a life-long passion for learning is inspired. We enable fulfilment of children’s academic and personal potential in partnership with parents and our wider community.
- To develop each child’s self-esteem and ensure they feel valued and respected.
- To provide an environment where children feel safe to learn, take risks and express themselves appropriately.
- To equip children with the knowledge and skills necessary to flourish academically, preparing them for their next stage of education and beyond.
- To support and celebrate every child’s individual achievements in all spheres of life.
- To provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- To provide a challenging and stimulating learning environment to enable children to reach their full potential.
- To work collaboratively with parents, carers and other professionals.
- To be an integral part of rural village life through shared partnerships with the wider community.
We will encourage all children to:
- Communicate and express their feelings and ideas with both peers and adults.
- Become independent, confident, well-motivated and self-disciplined learners.
- Develop an attitude of tolerance and respect for all.
- Learn that they are responsible for their own behaviour and reflect upon their actions and choices.
- Enjoy their learning by sharing and celebrating their talents and achievements within the school and wider community.
- Engage fully with their own learning and challenge themselves to excel.